Monday, August 17, 2009

Dad and Meg's Birthday

We really celebrated Meg and Dads birthday this year. Meg got us up early to open her gifts. She was afraid Nick would leave for work and she would have to wait all day to open them. We then went to breakfast with my dad. They sang to them and gave each of them a little ice cream sundae. We then went to Harry Potter The Half Blood Prince. Later the family came out and we went to Training Table for dinner. I let Meg pick out a ice cream cake for their birthday. She went all pink and daisies. Sorry Dad!
Happy Birthday you two!!!!!!






1 comments:

Kristin Kimber said...

Meg I am begging you to invite me to your next slumber party. It looks like you girls had a great time. I miss those days when we were young Char. Miss you!