Friday, October 30, 2009

My little boy turnes 8!

I know it is hard to believe that my baby boy has turned 8 Years old. It is always amazing to see how the time flies. I let him stay home from school to celebrate. We went and saw Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs. Try to avoid this show if you can. He liked it I slept through it. We went to lunch with his friend Braeden. I let him chose and out of all of the places he picked Arby's. Why? When Nick got home we met mom, Linda, Sammy, and Jonah for dinner at Chili's. This was again Lukes choice. Our server made a big deal about it birthday. It was really great. We then came home and had an ice cream birthday cake. Luke's favorite gift he got from mom. She gave him his scout shirt and book. He was so excited. He can't wait for scouts. We also had a Costume party for his birthday. We had all kinds of characters. We had Indiana Jones of course, The fire guy from Ben Ten, 4 armed man, Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight, Harry Potter, a snipper, skelaton, army man, and other I can't remember. We also had a wonderful Halloween cake from my sister Linda. I am so glad she has moved back from Mexico. I just can't compete with the cakes she makes. I must say that Luke's birthday was a

smash and he seemed to have wonderful time with all his friends and family. Besides all the great costumes we played ghost darts with velcro balls and throw the ring on the spider. All the boys seemed to have a good time and believe me. A room full of boys is a party.




0 comments: