One of the best parts of Chirstmas is spending time with the family. We spent Christmas Eve with the Longmore Family. It was so nice we had everyone there. Adam and his family came in from St. Louis. We had dinner and played games. We exchanged gifts and just enjoyed being together. Of course this is the kids favorite part of the party. Luke had Odessa and Meg had Jessica. We got Jessica a Venus Fly Trap. I hope it doesn't bite.
On the Sunday before Christmas the Kajma side of the family came out to our house. We had fun with them there. Of course we missed not have Suzie and her family and Josh and his family there. We played bingo and had dinner. After the kid's all opened there new pj's from my mother.
For bingo mom put money in four small boxes. One box had a one dollar bill, one box had a five dollar bill, one box had a ten dollar bill and one box had a twenty dollar bill. I was the lucky one. I picket the box with the twenty.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Number 3: Visiting our Family
Posted by Char at 11:15 AM
Labels: Top Ten Christmas Favorites
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I can picture all of you at 80 years old playing bingo. Maybe next year mom should up the winnings a little bit to lets say a 100 dollars or so, that might make it really crazy.
Post a Comment