Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Family Skate Night


We had family night at Classic Skating. It was pretty fun. I didn't know we could bring the kid's scooters for them to ride so we had to get them at the rink. The kids were pretty excited to go. I was excite to try my new rollerblades I got for Christmas.



Nick debated on if he even wanted to participate. He said he was a terrible skater growing up. He finally decided he would try rollerblading.


The scooters were so beat up we decided to trade them for skates. Megan didn't want to try rollerblades. She didn't like them as much. She found it very hard to balance on them and said next time she will bring her scooter.



Lucas opted for rollerblades. It was pretty tough work on him since he didn't even try to balance. Nick or I would hold him up while his legs just slid in every direction. Despite all of that I forgot how much I enjoyed roller skating when I was younger and I am looking forward to using my rollerblades more when the weather permits. It was a fun start to family week at Butterfield Canyon Elementary and look forward to Grandparents Day!



1 comments:

Suzie said...

Classic skating night is always a blast!! I really want to see you on your blades gitting down on the rink.