Nick's birthday landed on President's Day this year. That was lucky for him because then everybody was off work. We start the day out with a bang and went to see Spiderwick Chronicles. The kids liked the movie. We then came home and Nick opened his presents. He got two movies Spiderman 3 and The Great Outdoors. He was also lucky in that he got a 3rd remote for the WII. We then went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. This is one of our favorite places to eat. Right off Lucas let the waiter know it was Nick's birthday. Nick was all "Thanks Bud" and rolled his eyes. They make the birthday boy sit on a saddle while they yell.
Nick chickened out and really didn't want to do this. So he was very glad the waiter saw how relunctant he was and pretended to forget what Lucas said. Of course Lucas was sad because someone else was haveing a birthday and he wanted them to celebrate Nicks. After we went for ice cream at The District. Michelle and her family met us to close out our day of parting.
Happy Birthday Nick!



3 comments:
I can't believe he missed out on the saddle. I think next time he comes to visit we could reinact it out at our house, so I will be looking to purchase a saddle. Actually Zac could just pretend to be a horse that would be much better.
HAPPY B- DAY NICK
I am so excited for Disney World!!!!! I need to go on your blog almost every day so that I can get a update on the time we have left.
Only 13 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the pirates background and the new music. It is almost here, only nine days left.
Post a Comment