Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Snowbird Customer Appreciation Days


It was customer appreciation days at Snowbird. If you brought up a can of food you could ride up the tram for free. We decided to go up after I got off work. The kids were very excited. None of us have ever been on the tram before.




We got there a little late so we didn't get to spend much time up top. Of course it was cold and muddy because we had got a little snow earlier in the week. The view was wonderful! Meg wished we were able to do more. I just thought it was fun to be able to spend some time with my family and do something new.



2 comments:

Suzie said...

I do not miss the cold but the mountains look great, I can't wait to see them again.

Jen K. said...

Just one of the few reasons we really miss living closer to SLC... Looks like fun!