
Nick and I have been lucky enought to be married for 17 years. I thought it would be fun to see what thinks have changed and I was suprised to see not much. Except of course the extra dimples where we don't want them, the grey hair to make us distingushed, and the laugh lines that give us character.
Some other comparisons:
Gas was $1.41 per gallon
It has topped $4 this year
The President was George H. W. Bush
The President now is George W. Bush
Our Family had 2 members
We now have 4 members (the other two additions are the best thing that happened to us.)
We rented an apartment
We now own our home.
We drove a Mazda 626
We drive and mini van and Mazda Protege
Disneyland was the farthest we ever thought we would go.
We have traveled to the other side of the world.
Superbowl Champs: The Giants
Superbowl Champs: The Giants
Headline News: Housing Slump! 80,000 forclosures
I thought I was reading today's headlines.
All of these things are fun facts that always amaze me. I can say that the one thing that has stayed the same if not grown. Is the fact that I am always so grateful that Nick chose me that day in October. I love this guy like crazy.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
17 Years of Bliss
Posted by Char at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! THat is so cute! I love the picture, so beautiful! the comparisions are really cool, it's neat to do that... have fun gettin lucky! Miss you tons
Charlotte Happy Anniversary!! I miss seeing you and it sounds like you guys are still having a lot of family fun. Happy Birthday to Lucas as well. Time is sure flying!
I hope you realize that you have been married for more than half of my age. Gosh you guys are old. We are so glad you married Nick. Even though he is a little crazy we still like him.J/K
These days a lot of people don't make it to 17 years so congratulations!
You have been married since I was 12 years old! You are two old farts! j/k I have really enjoyed being part of your family. Congratulations and Good Luck on many more years to come!
Post a Comment