Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fuquay-Farina, North Carolina


We didn't make it home on Sunday so we decided to pop in on Suzie and Zac. What a great idea that was! Zac took the day off of work and the kids skipped school and we all went ice skating. It was so fun. Anytime spent with the Ellett's is alway a plus.




Everyone got into skates. Even Zander




What a good looking bunch!


Here Suzie and Zac are with the boys. Lucas and Liam though this was way too fun skating between them. After skating we all went to the dollar movie. Suzie invited Lucas and Megan to stay for the week. I guess she didn't want the fun to end.


3 comments:

Jen K. said...

All of your fun adventures! You should travel up to Logan for another summer hike this year.

Suzie said...

Yes we had fun and are sad it had to end.

Suzie said...

Ok I thought we lived in Fuquay Varina but I can see it is Fuquay Farina. Whatever they are both strange.