We had so much fun on our cruise. We cruised on the Norwegian Dawn. We had lots of fun on our sea day. The kids crew had many activities planned for the family. We did a Scavenger Hunt, The Matrix Hunt, Family WII Challenge, Family Amazing Race. While participating in each of them we were very competivtive. We came in first for the scavenger hunt and the matrix hunt. Lucas started talking smack. Our team name was the Rockets. Lucas would say if "you see the rockets signed up you might as well not join." He was very cute. On the Scavenger hunt we had to
We had to bring our clue back and do a task. I had to blow up a balloon until it popped, Nick had to eat 2 cookies without anything to drink and fast, Lucas had to roll a pair of dice until he rolled 3 doubles, Meg had to color a picture of Bob the Builder. They gave her 5 colors to use. Each item was seperate and non of the colors could touch. At one point in the race Lucas tripped. When I helped him up he said "don't worry about me. If I fall I will be fine just go on." What the ultimate sacrifice for the win. Talk about team player.
We had so much fun. We looked forward to each of the activities they planned for the families. When I commented about how much I enjoyed each of them they said it was new and only on this ship. They should definitly do this on all of them.
Here of course is one of the many towel animals we had awaiting us when we came back to our cabin each night. The kids looked forward to seeing each of the animals. I think the elephant was our favorite.
Here we are boarding the ship. Of course they have the Kids Crew mascot there to meet the kids and invite them to sign up for the program. By the end of the week Lucas was crying because he was going to miss all his new friends he had made. Every day Megan would ask when it was time for her to go play.



1 comments:
It was fun to see your pictures of your vacation. How nice it is when you cannot make it home and have too go to the Ellett's. I think you can all make it to the Olympic's when it come to ice skating. Too bad they do not have a family catagory.
Post a Comment