Here we are in the beautiful Dominican Republic. This country is very unspoiled. I love it. I would have to say it was my favorite island. Here my father in law is sitting in the truck we tour around the city in. It was very basic. In fact the road are very unkept. So riding around in this was a very fun experiance. If you think of those movies where someone is hitchhiking in a foreign country and they get a ride in the back of a truck with chickens. This is how it felt minus the chickens.
We got to spend a very short time at Playa Ricon. This beach was very nice. It of course is not like all the beaches you go to with all the tourist. It does have a lot of seaweed. They do not spend much time cleaning it. Here I got to try fried banana's. They guy asked if I want to have ketchup and I though he was crazy. Just and FYI they taste just like fries.



0 comments:
Post a Comment