We went sailing in St. Thomas. We had a wonderful lady name Kathleen from High Pockets. She was so nice. She took us sailing and snorkeling. This was probably my favorite excursion we did on the cruise. Here Nick, Byran and I are snorkeling. We saw a few stingrays and lots of fish. I do have to say the water was a little colder then I thought.
Lucas thought of giving snorkeling a try. His toe hit the water and he was out again. He said it was way too cold.
I was proud of Meg. She got in the water and stayed in for a while. Even though she never got her face all the way in she did give it a try. I was so proud of her for stepping outside of her comfort zone.
Here Luke is with Paul the first mate. He was so fun. He appointed Lucas 2nd mate while on the ship. That was nice since Lucas asked if he was the swabby. Paul was so great with the kids. We couldn't of had a better time with Kathleen and Paul. They treated us like we were old friend from the moment we arrived.



1 comments:
This probly makes me the most jealous.
Post a Comment